Unity Game Developer
Join us in creating innovative new casual real-time multiplayer games! Sounds exciting? Excellent, then you might be the person we are looking for! Superb, if you also have a good understanding of Unity and its 3D features, and want to constantly learn how to create better games that work smoothly on mobile devices.
What is required?
• Good programming skills (at least C# with Unity, others are plus)
• Caring about the whole user experience, including good performance, easy-to-use controls, working menus, understandable game logic, etc. (You don’t need to be a master of everything, but you are willing to get your hands dirty with whatever is needed)
• Experience with games programming, at least with your own projects. (Prior multiplayer experience not required)
• A prototyping mindset: You can rapidly try out new things to see if they work, and you are eager to find and learn new skills/techniques that could help you achieve your development goals
What we offer:
• Play a big role in creating amazing next generation mobile games 🙂
• A supportive environment where you can hone your skills, and focus on the most important things
• Focus on using your time wisely, not crunching overtime
What is No Roof Games?
• Our team has a total of 18 years of experience from mobile games
• We have lots of experience in casual mobile games (both competitive multiplayer and singleplayer), and we can create those in decent time, so we focus on those
• A growing, but currently (very) small team, so joining now will give you the best chance to make a difference 🙂
We are a remote/hybrid company, with an office space in Tampere (Hervanta).
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com (and possible game portfolio as links). Please include your salary request, or at least some thoughts about it. Please mention separately if you are looking for a trainee position.